1. Internationally recognized Qualifications. Holistic College Dublin is a registered provider for ITEC awards. We have agreed our policies and procedures for quality assurance with ITEC. We are very proud to be provider of complementary therapies to registered with ITEC. What this means for the student is that we adhere strictly to quality assurance practices. On successful completion of our Diploma courses graduates receive an ITEC award.
2. The Tutors. By training with Holistic College Dublin you receive the most comprehensive training from the most experienced tutors in the industry in Ireland. Alison Kavanagh and Aubrey Gowing have sought out and studied nationally and internationally with the best of the industry leaders and published authors such as Erik Dalton, Leon Chaitow, Judith DeLany, James Waslaski, Benny Vaughn, Ben Benjamin, Tom Myers, Mary Sanderson and Hildegard Wittlinger. This high calibre of training has allowed us to incorporate the most up to date modalities into our courses and this is reflected in the excellent standard of competence attained by our graduates.
3. Experience. Both Alison and Aubrey have individually twenty nine years teaching and clinical experience and are both still engaged in clinical practice.More>> Over the last twenty eitht years we have produced over 5,000 graduates that have gone on to become some of the most sought after therapists in the massage industry.
4. Facilities. The Colleges training venue in Harolds cross is a state of the art facility opened in 2008 and boasts an impressive array of facilities for students including free parking. More>> Our Swords Training venue was fully renovated in 2015 and incorporates not only our innovative therapy & anatomy library, comprehensive multi-media facilities to present the latest technological advances in teaching and some limited free parking.
5. Delivering on quality. The quality of our multi-media presentation as well as the presentation skills and knowledge of the instructors means every aspect of each course syllabus is covered in an easy to understand and detailed fashion.
6. Student support. The College offers excellent support to all students. We monitor learning outcomes and continuous assessments to ensure each student is at the correct standard for each stage of the course. The tutors have extensive experience training people from diverse back-rounds, educational standards and those with learning difficulties and physical disabilities. In addition to the published text books the College provides students with detailed course manuals written by the tutors as a specific aid to each course syllabus.
7. Continuous assessment. Theory and practical assessments are conducted on a weekly basis to insure students are progressing in there learning and attain the high standards expected upon completion of training. Students work on the instructors towards the end of the course for detailed, individual feedback on practical skills.
8. Grades achieved. Our graduates consistently score well above the average compared to both the UK and Ireland. This is a testament to the quality of training provided at each stage of the course and the good work our students are inspired to do.
9. Beyond the syllabus. Training will also cover related areas of interest such as diet and lifestyle, relaxation and stress management. Many students find this fascinating, personal development aspect of training has a major impact on there health and wellness.
10. Progression. There are many paths to further study open to graduates. On some degree courses graduates find it easier to access placement or may find they are exempt from a foundation year. A high proportion of our students return for further studies. This may be in the form of a another full Diploma course or one of our short Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses.