Pain free deep tissue massage - a revolutionary approach to Sports Injuries.
This DVD presentation demonstrates a unique multi-disciplinary treatment sequence for Conditioning Sports Massage and detailed assessment and treatment protocols for Sports Injuries relating to the lower body, such as:
- Muscle Strain
- Achilles tendon pain
- Calcaneal Bursitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- I.T. Band Syndrome (Runners Knee)
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Shin Splints
This treatment sequence will include the most up to date, internationally accepted information on the Pain free application of advanced Sports Massage techniques, including:
- Connective Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Technique
- Soft Tissue Release
- Neuro-Muscular Therapy
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Proprioceptive Neuro Muscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Scar Tissue Mobilization and Rehabilitation
- This acts as an aid for students and therapists to provide effective, Conditioning Sports Massage, to release Myofascial restrictions, improve muscle balance and assess, identify and treat a variety of sports injuries. A detailed explanation of the techniques follows real time demonstration of treatment as well as individual chapters for quick reference. This is a companion guide to our Certificate courses and is not intended to replace formal training.
Alison Kavanagh and Aubrey Gowing are the directors of Holistic College Dublin and have provided comprehensive, professional training for 25 years, in a wide range of therapies from foundation courses to the most advanced clinical and therapeutic training in Ireland.